Job opportunities with Hakuba Ski Concierge
Hakuba Ski Concierge is only as good as every one of it’s Instructors. Priding ourselves on our excellent customer service and quality instruction, it is essential that we have the very best on our team.
Why you should choose us
Only offering private lessons means that every lesson will be just that. It also means that staff have a high level of independence and variety as they will collect and drop off their customers and provide recommendations on where to ski, eat and find the best snow. This means no morning line up, standby or multiple lessons every day. Furthermore, wages are very competitive and a seasons pass and vehicle use are included.
Why we should choose you
Due to this style of lessons, our staff need to be self-motivated, self-sufficient, reliable, trustworthy, assertive, experienced, friendly and have a genuine love of what they do.
Prerequisites for all Instructors and Resort Guides are as follows:
- Minimum Level 3 internationally recognized certification
- Minimum 3 full seasons teaching experience
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Valid visa for Japan or eligibility for a Working Holiday Visa
- International driving license with experience driving in winter conditions
- Skilled at riding and teaching powder
Desirable assists include:
- Some Japanese language skills
- Advanced First Aid and CPR
Kindly note that due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic we have halted recruiting for the winter season of 2021/2022. We are however accepting resumes to keep on file should international travel resume.